Friday, March 22, 2013

Representatives of the U.S. Navy visited today and I am certainly more informed on what they do. Their career may be entirely different from person to person depending on the path you choose to take. Regardless of the path you take you must go to school first and go to boot camp. After that you're free to enjoy which ever path you took. What I found most interesting is how willingly these men were to give their life for this country. Like the younger said that if someone messes up in a submarine and they accidentally hit a rock then regardless they will probably sink. He stated that there goes 100 lives all because of one mistake. To be honest i didn't really learn much about the ocean at all. Everything they stated in the slides was stuff we had reviewed in class. Also, to be fair we didn't get that far into the power point. Honestly, something I will remember is Allen slamming down on my desk and yelling at me. At that point I was a little drowsy and it really gave me that wake up call.


No comments:

Post a Comment